Other than the Foodie's famous Southern Buttermilk Fried Chicken (only available to a select few…take a look at the photo), the best fried chicken dishes are, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
(1) Cottage Cafe in Bethany Beach (only on Tuesday nights off-season!);
(2) Patsy's in Bethany Beach (call first! It is only served on certain nights)
(3) Gus & Gus' Place on the Rehoboth Boardwalk.
(4) The Counting House in Georgetown. ‘Beat Bobby Flay' chef Bill Clifton puts out a crispy crunchy crust with a few surprises in the taste dept.
(5) Kick ‘n' Chicken. Don't be turned off by the carryout atmosphere. Charlie Pollard makes very good chicken, cooked to order. If it's sub-par CALL THE STORE and tell them. He takes his pullets seriously.