Yes, the Rehoboth Foodie does eat veggies from time to time. In fact, he is always on the lookout for the perfect salad! Here are a few that certainly stand out around here:
1. The house salad at Pat's Family Pizzeria. Always cool, fresh and crispy. Get the Ken's Pepper Parm dressing.
2. The starter salad at DiFebo's. The lemon vinaigrette dressing is to die for.
3. Like a BIG SALAD? It's waiting for you at Sue Ryan's Good Earth Market and Restaurant just west of Ocean View on Rt. 26. Enough for two, but I get it as an entree. Why not!?!
4. The Caesar salad at Touch of Italy. Deceptively simple and uncomplicated. Shaved cheese and a great dressing. Get the anchovies too.
5. The chopped salad at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Ocean City. I get extra cheese just in case….
6. One of the best in RB is the House Salad at Big Fish Grill. A simple and delicious combination of spring mix, tomato, gorgonzola, walnuts and that amazing maple walnut vinaigrette dressing.
7. Another sleeper you wouldn't expect is the Bay Water Farm arugula salad (green apple, walnut, kings creamery goat cheese, house vinaigrette) AND the Grandpa's house salad (arugula & romaine mix, cherry tomato, basil, blue cheese crumble, pine nuts, blue cheese dressing) at the tiny and unassuming Grandpa MAC mac & cheese spot on Coastal Highway across from Midway Galleria Plaza and Panera. Both salads are generously portioned, cool and fresh. The downtown GPM is closed and will reappear at the new Revelation Craft Brewery in Georgetown.
Out of town guest want to go to a restaurant that serves a “seafood boil”. Any ideas???
You are such a gift to the neighborhood!
Hi! The only time I’ve seen an actual crab boil anywhere around here is as a special. You might try Cooter Brown’s in Rehoboth, and perhaps even Surfing Crab in Lewes. They might do these from time to time.
Have the small Caesar at Sazio
Almost a meal for 8 bucks