What would you like to do?
Select a Section
Other than the Foodie’s famous Southern Buttermilk Fried Chicken (only available to a select few…take a look at the photo), the best fried chicken dishes are, in this order: (1) Cottage Cafe in Bethany Beach (only on Tuesday nights!); (2) … Continue reading
Well, when Maria and Jesus moved on from Cafe a-go-go downtown, I had to come up with a new favorite coffee. And my choice, hands down, is coffee roaster/maniac Sean Hixon’s “Wreckless Abandon” blend at The Point Coffee House and … Continue reading
This is a hard one. Like many regional favorites, pizza tastes and styles vary. And people really get wrapped up in the subject. In fact, some twit on Facebook angrily accused me of “appeasing the corporate giants” because I wrote … Continue reading
The maple walnut vinaigrette dressing at Big Fish Grill is one of the best I’ve ever had. I’d love to order it in a wine glass with one of those bendy straws. A close runner up is the raisin vinaigrette … Continue reading
Smitty McGee’s in Fenwick has the best wings at the beach: Still crispy, even with the sauce, and lots of meat. But the Oven Roasted Chipotle & Old Bay Wings at Salt Air in Rehoboth Beach are tied for a … Continue reading
Many of the Italian subs here in the Rehoboth Beach area are made with fresh, quality ingredients. But what separates the best from the rest? Construction! And the most well-constructed Italian sub is at Casapulla’s South behind Buffalo Wild Wings … Continue reading
- Cruise party 10/4 in OC!
- Make a Splash -9/30
- Last week on Sip & Bite…
- Judge Foodie Rules on Cheese 10/7
- Private Reserve Experience 10/6
- Join LaVida in Hurricane Relief
- The Foodie’s Got Coastal Style!
- True Blue Jazz 10/11-15
- Tom Draper: 1941 – 2017
- Oktoberfest on the Canal 9/30
- Soula Leaves the Mall
- Like the Foodie Digest? It’s Free!
- Visit Freeman Stage @ Bayside
- App Owners: Update!
- Midway’s Roadhouse OPEN
- Suburban Farmhouse in Milton
- AXIS still in planning stages
- Eating Rehoboth for 5 Years!
- Beef Jerky Outlet OPEN
- Zagat & The Foodie
- From Cherry Tree to Big Fish
- Brimming Horn Meadery OPEN
- Classy New Decor @ Mariachi
- G Cask & Kitchen OPEN
- Iron Hill Coming to RB
- Fins Carryout & New Brewery
- The Truth about Truffle Oil