What would you like to do?
Select a Section
Other than the Foodie’s famous Southern Buttermilk Fried Chicken (only available to a select few…take a look at the photo), the best fried chicken dishes are, in this order: (1) Cottage Cafe in Bethany Beach (only on Tuesday nights!); (2) … Continue reading
Well, when Maria and Jesus moved on from Cafe a-go-go downtown, I had to come up with a new favorite coffee. And my choice, hands down, is coffee roaster/maniac Sean Hixon’s “Wreckless Abandon” blend at The Point Coffee House and … Continue reading
This is a hard one. Like many regional favorites, pizza tastes and styles vary. And people really get wrapped up in the subject. In fact, some twit on Facebook angrily accused me of “appeasing the corporate giants” because I wrote … Continue reading
The maple walnut vinaigrette dressing at Big Fish Grill is one of the best I’ve ever had. I’d love to order it in a wine glass with one of those bendy straws. A close runner up is the raisin vinaigrette … Continue reading
Smitty McGee’s in Fenwick has the best wings at the beach: Still crispy, even with the sauce, and lots of meat. But the Oven Roasted Chipotle & Old Bay Wings at Salt Air in Rehoboth Beach are tied for a … Continue reading
Many of the Italian subs here in the Rehoboth Beach area are made with fresh, quality ingredients. But what separates the best from the rest? Construction! And the most well-constructed Italian sub is at Casapulla’s South behind Buffalo Wild Wings … Continue reading
- Azafran Winter Paella 2/10
- Wing & Cocktail Battles! 1/28
- Get th’Business! Sat. at noon
- Bluecoast RB & Rombauer 1/25
- Last Week’s Business…
- The Foodie’s Got Coastal Style!
- Chef Danio to do Steaks
- Casapulla’s Big Salami
- Last week on Sip & Bite…
- Winter Cocktail Battle! 1/28
- Like the Foodie Digest? It’s Free!
- Cruise w/The Foodie April ’18
- The Hammock Looks Northward
- Locals: Come Out & Play!
- INDIGO Sunday Lunch Buffet
- App Owners: Update!
- From Papa’s to Azzurro: March ’18
- Bake Shoppe Closed
- Winin’ & Dinin’ @ Heirloom
- Casa Amici now Full Belly
- Station on Kings OPEN
- Veterans’ Discounts at Minh’s
- Twice Baked Closes
- EasySpeak Milford OPEN
- Midway’s Roadhouse Closed
- Hobos OUT, The Pines IN
- Brimming Horn’s New Booze