Amanda, the queen of gelato, is closing up shop after just a year in their new building across the street from Big Fish Grill. We will certainly miss that Chocolate Zen! But take heart — it’s not all bad news: The girls are already hatching some new ideas, and the Foodie has been sworn to secrecy. By the way, the building is also for sale! It’s a good location for a strong concept. We wish our Gelato Gal well!
Gelato Gal No More1/1
Add Your Comment Add Your Comment
- Cruise party 10/4 in OC!
- Make a Splash -9/30
- Last week on Sip & Bite…
- Judge Foodie Rules on Cheese 10/7
- Private Reserve Experience 10/6
- Join LaVida in Hurricane Relief
- The Foodie’s Got Coastal Style!
- True Blue Jazz 10/11-15
- Tom Draper: 1941 – 2017
- Oktoberfest on the Canal 9/30
- Soula Leaves the Mall
- Like the Foodie Digest? It’s Free!
- Visit Freeman Stage @ Bayside
- App Owners: Update!
- Midway’s Roadhouse OPEN
- Suburban Farmhouse in Milton
- AXIS still in planning stages
- Eating Rehoboth for 5 Years!
- Beef Jerky Outlet OPEN
- Zagat & The Foodie
- From Cherry Tree to Big Fish
- Brimming Horn Meadery OPEN
- Classy New Decor @ Mariachi
- G Cask & Kitchen OPEN
- Iron Hill Coming to RB
- Fins Carryout & New Brewery
- The Truth about Truffle Oil