The Touch of Italy/RehobothFoodie Culinary Scholarship Foundation’s 2nd annual raffle for an all-expenses-paid-trip for two to Rome, Italy is almost sold out!
Explore the best of Rome and the Italian Countryside! This $8000 trip includes:
- Airfare & Private Car from the airport! Stay at the Hotel Victoria located in downtown Rome close to the Via Veneto and all the action!
- No-Wait Access to all the highlights of the Vatican Museums – from the Sistine Chapel to lesser known gems, ending with a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica.
- EXPLORE Central Rome! See the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Piazza Navona!
- Skip the long lines to experience Ancient Rome on a guided half-day tour of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill!
- Embark on an Italian Wine Voyage without ever leaving the heart of Rome with a one-of-a-kind wine and food tasting experience. An English-speaking sommelier will treat you to tastes of Italian wine and food specialties!
- Trip includes $1000 cash in your pocket for incidentals!
CLICK HERE to hear Lisa Doak, 2016’s Trip To Italy Winner, talk on the radio about her amazing experience. [Excerpt from Bulldog’s Rude Awakening Show courtesy Ocean 98.]
100% of the raffle proceeds go to deserving Delaware high school graduates looking to further their education in the Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management.
Drawing will be held on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. – LIVE on the Sip & Bite with the Rehoboth Foodie radio show on Delaware 105.9FM!
ONLY 300 will be sold: $100 each. CLICK HERE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN this once-in-a-lifetime experience. Tickets can also be purchased at any Touch of Italy restaurant. No purchase necessary.