What would you like to do?
Select a Section
Chef and part-owner Richard Steele used to handle the cooking duties at the Lamp Post Inn, his family’s Coastal Highway restaurant (now long-gone and reborn under new ownership as Crabby Dick’s Seafood). In fact, Richard’s grandmother was the proprietor of Fenwick’s iconic breakfast spot, … Continue reading
|Read Full Review||16|
Forty-two years in 2016 … and counting! The Back Porch Cafe is the oldest fine-dining establishment in Rehoboth Beach. Thirty-five years ago, the late award-winning chef and co-owner Leo Medisch attended culinary school in New York City. While there, he … Continue reading
|Read Full Review||6|
Bethany Blues first location in Bethany Beach quickly became a “Cheers”-like watering hole for visitors and locals alike. The food was consistent, though there were some hits and misses. As a Pitmaster and former BBQ restaurant owner myself, I can’t help … Continue reading
|Read Full Review||8|
The late Matt Haley’s Lupo Italian Kitchen (formerly Lupo di Mare) in downtown Rehoboth Beach bears his signature everywhere you look. The uncluttered and open decor sports lots of white space, with well-trained servers and basic ingredients treated to a creative twist. … Continue reading
|Read Full Review||14|
Of all the landmarks in Delaware, the most ubiquitous are the La Tolteca and La Tonalteca Mexican restaurants. They split a while ago by making the minor changes in their names, but they’re all pretty much the same. My experience is limited … Continue reading
|Read Full Review||8|
- Sip & Bite on the High Seas
- Make a Splash -9/30
- Last week on Sip & Bite…
- Judge Foodie Rules on Cheese 10/7
- Bluesapalooza VI -9/19
- Private Reserve Experience 10/6
- Join LaVida in Hurricane Relief
- The Foodie’s Got Coastal Style!
- True Blue Jazz 10/11-15
- Tom Draper: 1941 – 2017
- Oktoberfest on the Canal 9/30
- Soula Leaves the Mall
- Like the Foodie Digest? It’s Free!
- Visit Freeman Stage @ Bayside
- App Owners: Update!
- Savannah’s in Lewes CLOSED
- Midway’s Roadhouse OPEN
- Suburban Farmhouse in Milton
- AXIS still in planning stages
- Eating Rehoboth for 5 Years!
- Beef Jerky Outlet OPEN
- Zagat & The Foodie
- Foodie goes hi-tech
- From Cherry Tree to Big Fish
- Brimming Horn Meadery OPEN
- Classy New Decor @ Mariachi
- G Cask & Kitchen OPEN